Let CIP Take Your Property to the Marketplace…
Our hospitality focus makes a difference.
Too many property owners see no option but to sell their properties through local agents or non-specialized commercial brokers without the breadth of knowledge necessary to successfully market and sell hotel and motel properties. Our clients know not to settle for a residential or general commercial broker.
CIP is a proud independent member of Hotel Brokers International (HBI). This affiliation allows CIP to offer our Sellers’ enhanced national and international market presence – HBI Brokers completed 48% of the mid-market property transactions nationally over the past 15 years and their website reaches over 50,000 guests every month. HBI adds an additional level of exposure in our marketing which other brokers simply can’t offer.
CIP’s marketing is the most through and detailed you will find, which allows us to better screen prospective purchasers by being certain they are well informed prior to property viewings or offers. We invite you compare our marketing – it matches up head to head with the largest national franchises, while still offering you the expert focus of a hospitality specialist!
Our Expertise is Creating Solutions for the Hospitality Industry.
CIP creates solutions for operational and financial challenges in the sale of any property – we determine maximum true value, market to the greatest number of investors through our comprehensive Buyer’s services, avoid the pitfalls inherent in every transaction through extensive research and preparation, assist in obtaining financing and franchise approvals, and attend to all of the other details which contribute to a successful sale.
CIP consistently provides the following for our clients:
- Accurately value and sell your limited or full service property;
- Facilitate joint ventures;
- Manage hotel acquisition and development projects;
- Advise on and retain qualified hotel management;
- Identify desirable site locations for development opportunities;
- Analyze and advise on the restructure of existing debt;
- Assist with I.R.C. 1031 Exchanges;
- Coordinate hotel financing through primary and secondary sources and all SBA programs;
- Hospitality management and development consultation.